Saturday 26 November 2011

The Miracle of Human Life

Joel Kontinen


The human body is a marvel. It certainly looks like it has been designed very intelligently. In a lecture he held last year, mathematician Alexander Tsiaras spoke about his research on the pre-birth development of a human being.

The expressions he used are rather revealing.

· Just made you marvel
· The marvel of this information
· It was hard not to attribute divinity to it.
· It's mystery, it's magic, it's divinity.
· The mathematical models of how these things are done are beyond human comprehension
· Even though I look at this with the eyes of a mathematician I ... marvel.
· How do these instruction sets not make mistakes as they build what is us?


3,000 years ago King David said, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”. (Psalm 139: 14, NIV)